The Delegate Acquisition Executive has to research and acquire senior executives and potential speakers involving a mixture of phone contact, social media and marketing for each event while identifying their challenges in core industries such as Finance, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain. Delegate Acquisition Executives play a vital role in delivering high quality visitors. Working alongside the marketing team you will immerse yourself into the shows and use your ability to connect with individuals effectively to encourage attendance.
We are looking for confident Self-starters who have the ability to think on their feet and connect with individuals. Acting as ambassadors you will share the story of the show to increase visitor attendance.
This is a telephone based, outbound marketing role and as such excellent verbal communication is key.
The work life of Delegate Acquisition Executive would be:
- Acquiring Delegates for conferences and events.
- Connecting with Delegates on Call, for specification of Conferences.
- Sending Official Invitation to the Delegates.
- Collaboration with a team to achieve better results building relationships and networking.
- Inviting Delegates for attending Events, Conferences, and other post event activities.
- Working with the conference production team to develop a clear understanding of the events.
- Identify new potential clients by researching on the internet, social media platforms and other relevant platforms.
- Daily management to ensure the database is amended and updated as required.
- Achieve monthly and overall revenue targets.
- To attend briefing sessions with the relevant conference producers to gain a thorough understanding of the event, key selling points and to be made aware of any major objections that may be encountered etc.
- Supporting delegates through their registration process.
- Any Graduate or Postgraduate.
- Fluent English, Excellent Communication skills, ability to convince, positivity, confident and determined approach.
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Freshers can also apply.
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn and develop concepts quickly and efficiently
- Canvass potential visitors
- Build relationships with New and past visitors to the shows
- Update the system with new visitors
Perks of Company:
- 5 days working
- Exalted Culture
- International Travel
- Growth Oriented
- Amazing Pay
- Supportive Management
- Period Leave (for female employees)
- Major Festive Holiday