Graphic Design Manager
- December 16, 2022
We are looking for someone to join our design team and lead us in our design projects. You will be required to oversee the design project from end to end, starting from conceptualization to completion. You will also need to coordinate with the market team and lead your design team toward producing high-quality designs.
To be successful, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent senior graphic designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
If creating visually appealing and user-friendly graphics is your power, then we would like to have you on board.
- Guide and advise team members in both the creative process and client management to foster stronger working relationships and solutions.
- Responsible for assigning tasks, overseeing and instructing on the creative process, and ensuring on-time and delivery of projects.
- Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for a wide range of clients.
- Keeping informed on the latest trends and forecasts
- Brainstorm creative theme ideas and designs to support design projects.
- Oversee conceptualization of design projects.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer Manager or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experiences with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
Perks of the company:
- 5 days working
- Exalted Culture
- Growth Oriented
- Amazing Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Supportive Management
- Period Leave (for female employees)
- Major Festive Holidays
- Flexible Working Hours