HR Recruiter US/UK Shift
- January 3, 2023
Posted 3 months ago
We are seeking a HR Recruiter (US/UKShift) with a passion for matching qualified candidates to appropriate, available job openings. Builds and maintains candidate relationships to ensure a consistent talent pipeline.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for hiring, managing, retaining, and motivating the team.
- Maintain a cohesive and congenial working environment.
- To develop and carry out talent acquisition strategies for the company.
- Develop a company policy for talent assessment, benchmarking, and interviews.
- Source candidates and fill in vacant positions in the company.
- Anticipate future hiring needs by analyzing the organization’s development.
- Manage the entire recruitment process.
- Represent the company at events and build a network.
- Counsel candidates regarding salary, company benefits, and work environment.
- Prepare a report on a monthly basis for key talent acquisition metrics.
- Work closely with the HR department to stay updated and meet the company’s hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other team members.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Identify and refine the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews if possible or through virtual mode.
- Assess candidates information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a HR Recruiter or similar role.
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and online job portals.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within the organisation.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar.
- 1-3 years of experience as a HR Recruiter, or similar.
- Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous.
Job Benefits & Perks:
- 5 days working
- Exalted Culture
- Growth Oriented
- Amazing Pay
- Supportive Management
- Period Leave (for female employees)
- Major Festive Holidays
Leave A Comment