Senior SEO Executive
- January 3, 2023
Posted 3 months ago
Job Description :
- Responsible for managing and supervising the team for maintaining all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks, manage and supervise all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximise ROI.
- Developing creative digital marketing strategies to meet the decided target.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Experience with SEO marketing and related tools.
- Strong SEO/SEM capabilities (imperative).
- Established capabilities in Google Analytics.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Create a report of competitor advertising links.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Review and suggest new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Good experience in creating content and copy for the online mediums including blogs, websites, infographics, online videos, competitions, and social media campaigns. Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Experience in managing and guiding a team and bringing out the best results.
- 1.5 to 3 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- BE(CSE/IT), M.Sc, MCA degree.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be a good team player.
Personal Characteristics :
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Highly professional and a good team player and team manager.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Highly committed to his/her work with some strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and able to work independently.
- Team and deadline oriented.
- Loyalty, sincerity, humility and confidentiality are required.
Job Benefits & Perks:
- 5 days working
- Exalted Culture
- Growth Oriented
- Amazing Pay
- Supportive Management
- Period Leave (for female employees)
- Major Festive Holidays
Leave A Comment