Social Media Marketing Executive
- December 30, 2022
Posted 3 months ago
- Good command over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+ and engage with social media users.
- Help out with daily administrative tasks.
- Maintain a consistent brand message across all social media channels.
- On a regular basis Analyse and make a report for the social media sites of the competitor.
- On a weekly basis create new blogs for our company.
- Coordinate with other departments to develop and maintain social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Coordinating with the Brand Management team and Advertising department for social media messages to achieve the annual goal.
- Develop and maintain Tracking systems on a regular basis to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather visitor data.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong passion for social media & a desire to try creative & innovative content as well as ideas across social media.
- Knowledge of all social media platforms.
- An innovative idea for branding.
- Good understanding of Social Media Planning & Programming.
- Budgeting and financial planning.
- Knowledge of Campaign Management & various tools used for running & analyzing social programs.
- Any Graduate/ Specialisation
- 0 to 3 years of experience in Social Media Marketing (Fresher can also apply)
Senior Conference Manager
The Sr Conference Producer’s responsibility is to deliver all aspects of the conference, as the lead owner of the content, the product, and relationships within the industry, including all aspects of the program lifecycle:
- Market Research & Analysis: In-depth phone-based research of key subject areas and hot topics within the blockchain industry sector. Identifying the target audience and finding out what they want/need to know. Solid understanding of Domestic & International industry trends.
- Speaker Acquisition: Identifying high-level, influential industry experts, industry representatives, regulators, government representatives, and other relevant speakers to speak at the conference.
- Copywriting: Write promotional copy in the form of a conference agenda for your target audience and delegates. Ensuring that all sales-driven materials such as website content, email copy, and social media content will maximize delegate attendance.
- Project Management: Working with all internal teams, sales (delegate and sponsorship), marketing and operations to ensure the success of the conference and that it is delivered on time and on budget.
- Onsite Attendance: Attending conferences to ensure excellent delivery and smooth running on the day of the conference. Often this will include traveling and other external activities.
- This is an opportunity to represent the company and to network with key players and speakers within the sector. To build & maintain relationships with the speakers, leaders, and delegates to establish and maintain relationships pre- and post-conference.
- Reporting: Maintaining close links with management to ensure that they are kept up to date with the status of events. Preparing and sending weekly / monthly reports.
- This is a full-time office-based role with international travel opportunities (where permissible).
- Expected to put in as much effort as necessary to achieve the results of your job role.
- Opportunities to further develop content and marketing skills.
- Travel across multi-countries for conferences.
- You will demonstrate the ability to simultaneously manage a portfolio of international events.
- You will show how you are able to create leading-edge marketing and sales campaigns.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Diploma/Master’s Degree in events, Mass Communication, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Conference Production
- Required language(s): Strong spoken and written English
- Confidence and social media savvy will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Domestic & International markets.
- Comfortable in conducting regular phone calls and meetings with industry experts.
- Strong teamwork skills to ensure the efficient running of the event team across content, marketing, sales, and operations.
- Self-Disciplined and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Problem solver with the ability to break down complex situations, make logical comparisons, and identify underlying patterns and connections
- An agile learner with the ability to develop in-depth technical knowledge on diverse topics and an understanding of key commercial drivers underlying your event.
- Resilient, with a strong desire to succeed
Leave A Comment