Sr. Business Development Executive
- January 3, 2023
The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the business solution and identify appropriate clients within the target market.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities, coordinating business generation activities, and developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Coordinate with management and clients to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support, answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions, and responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Creating informative presentations, presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients, maintaining a database of prospective client information.
- Cold calling, making multiple outbound calls to potential clients, closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active and inactive calls, appointments, and interviews, meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes and providing online support.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
Good to Have Skills:
- Highly confident as a communicator as well as a presenter also to represent the brand.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Creative individuality, uniqueness along with a solid professional approach to management.
- A high level of self-motivation, enthusiasm, and determination.
- Information focused and get the work done within a given deadline.
- Must be a good problem solver and take on new challenges.
- Highly professional and a good team player
- Highly committed to his/her work with some strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and able to work independently.
- Team and deadline oriented.
- Loyalty, sincerity, humility, and confidentiality are required.
Job Benefits & Perks:
- 5 days working
- Exalted Culture
- Growth Oriented
- Amazing Pay
- Supportive Management
- Period Leave (for female employees)
- Major Festive Holidays