SR. HR Executive
- January 3, 2023
We’re searching for a smart, vivacious, and enthusiastic person to work as an Sr. HR executive in our expanding business. In your capacity as an Sr. HR Executive, you will carry out essential administrative duties in the HR division, including employee management, hiring procedures, social welfare and archiving of HR records. You will also be in charge of projecting the company’s hiring needs and modifying HR rules. The position also includes bringing modifications to the human resources procedure. Additionally, you will need to make a lot of HR decisions to advance the departments and organizations. The Sr. HR executive will be in charge of managing and overseeing HR operations. Consequently, it’s crucial to have a deep knowledge of the company structure. Additionally, you need to make suggestions for improvements that will help us maintain our ranking as one of the best places to work in the sector. Therefore, the Sr. HR executive should focus on sustainability and continuous improvement.
- Maintain HR operational documentation, such as the employee handbook, SOPs, policies, and guidelines, service agreements, employment contracts, etc.
- Activities involved in recruiting, include screening, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates as well as offering, preparing, and managing the signing of contracts.
- Activities for onboarding and induction.
- Procedure of off-boarding.
- Manage HR activities include creating and maintaining personal files and records, checking payroll, monitoring service confirmation, etc.
- Manage holiday calendars and leave balance.
- Support employee engagement activities in the Company.
- Assist HR Manager with training activities and projects.
- Compliance with all government divisions.
- Assist in any other tasks assigned.
- Perform HR Master Data changes in line with compliance, data privacy and service levels requirements.
- Support the whole employee life cycle, from onboarding to offboarding.
- Respond to information requests from both internal and external sources and support the delivery of reports that fall under their purview.
- Support essential HR activities, such as talent management, yearly compensation reviews.
- Review the pay scales and perks, then offer suggestions.
- Calculate the rates of staff turnover and retention.
- Well versed in Labor Laws of India & latest recommendations by Government authorities.
People Management Activity:
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources team.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Manage employees’ grievances and escalate if necessary to the HR Manager.
- Respond to queries from employees on rules, regulations, and human resources issues.
- Determine and suggest the employee relations strategies required to foster A good employer-employee connection and raise employee motivation and morale.
- Manage medical claims and clearance for employees.
Mandatory Skill and Requirements:
- Outstanding understanding of the HR cycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Abilities to listen actively.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Organizational and management skills.
- The capacity to resolve problems and manage conflicts.
- Optimistic outlook and capacity for perspective-taking.
- Outstanding work ethic and integrity.
- Negotiation skills when dealing with payroll and new hires.
- Capable of using Microsoft Office programmes with ease.
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant field experience.
Job Benefits & Perks:-
- 5 days working
- Exalted Culture
- Growth Oriented
- Amazing Pay
- Supportive Management
- Period Leave (for female employees)
- Major Festive Holidays
Leave A Comment