Business Development Manager
- October 23, 2023
Who are we looking for:
The Business Development Manager will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads, providing prospective customers/clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the business solution and identify appropriate clients within the target market.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities, coordinating business generation activities, and developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support, answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions, and responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Creating informative presentations, presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients, maintaining a database of prospective client information.
- Cold calling, making multiple outbound calls to potential clients, closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews, meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Keeping team performance upto the check.
- 5+ years of similar Business Development experience. Alongwith, 2+ years of team handling experience. (Recruitment/ Media industry background good to have).
- Experience into Business Development ( US/UK/APAC/MENA) is preferred.
- Hands on experience of handling clients independently.