Head of Staffing
- October 23, 2023
Who are we looking for ?
To expand our staffing business (Staffing Ninja), we are looking for a Head of Staffing Ninja. The ideal applicant will be in charge of developing an enterprise and mid-market sales team of Account Executives and BDs, as well as architecting a sales strategy. The individual should be enthusiastic about expanding into new markets, formulating future plans, striking difficult agreements, and outpacing rivals in direct competition.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Possess full control over all plans and strategies for expanding business and meeting the company’s sales targets.
- Supports the creation of the sales plan. for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget formulation, and strategic planning. Prepares projections and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO, and upper management.
- Build a manual top-down outreach, onboarding, activation, and expansion process before you land and expand.
- Full transparency into the sales pipeline should be provided at all stages of development.
- Create and maintain alliances and connections with important clients on an internal and external level.
- Helps in maintaining a good rapport between the BD team and Account Management team for a smooth transition.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 12+ years of experience along with, 2+ years of experience in a similar role including management of SDR and AE functions and a track record of exceeding quota.
- MBA in Marketing or relevant degree.
- Good exposure to the staffing industry is a must.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of sales principles and practices and the ability to coach others on them.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; the ability to use specific data and measurements to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive action.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional groups
- Has strengths in problem solving, ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.