IT System and Administrator
- October 20, 2023
Job Description :
Your main objective will be to make sure that our IT infrastructure operates effectively and seamlessly.
- Installing and setting up devices and software.
- Control network servers and equipment.
- Configure user accounts and workstations.
- Observe performance and keep systems up to date in accordance with requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Modernize systems with the latest models and releases.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Create an internal wiki with manuals, procedures, and IT policies.
- Proven experience in a network administrator, system administrator, or related position.
- A bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent degree) in computer science or information technology.
- Knowledge of databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management.
- Understanding of data backup/recovery, intrusion detection systems, and system security.
- Excellent communication abilities.