- October 23, 2023
Who are we looking for ?
Our business is looking for a skilled and seasoned Sales Director to oversee our sales division. We require a self-driven expert with solid managerial credentials and a successful track record in sales. You will be in charge of hitting our annual sales goals within designated accounts and areas in this job.
Among your responsibilities will be inspiring our sales team, creating strategic sales plans, and analyzing expenses and rivalry. Our ideal candidate will be a superb communicator as well as possess outstanding leadership and negotiation abilities. The Sales Director will report directly to our Business Head.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Leading and inspiring employees to improve client service.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and extends the company’s global reach
- Creating and executing strategic plans to meet sales targets.
- Developing long-term ties with customers in order to increase client loyalty.
- Creating and promoting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals.
- Creating extensive and precise sales reports.
- Working with customers to better understand their business requirements and objectives.
- Costs, competition, supply and demand are all considered while determining selling prices.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of 10+ years along with, a minimum experience of at least 2 years as a Sales Director, with MBA or equivalent degree in Marketing
- Good exposure to the staffing industry is a must.
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing principles and best practices.
- Ability to handle several projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent leadership and negotiating abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Good at evaluating creative work; able to give and receive feedback to support its development.