- October 20, 2023
Who are we looking for :
We are seeking an Art Director to concept and execute creative campaigns that blend storytelling and visual innovation. The ideal candidate will be able to express their ideas clearly,
provide direction and leadership to team members, execute company objectives, and partner with cross-functional departments on strategy and execution. You will lead a global team of graphic designers, illustrators.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will work in a creative, fast-paced environment that requires proven leadership and vision execution by partnering with cross-functional departments to translate business and marketing
objectives into ideas that are clear, compelling, and visually exciting.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Responsible for managing and supporting a team of graphic designers to bring concepts, presentations, and prototypes to life. Collaborate on the ideation and development of innovative marketing campaigns.
- Participate in the execution of the entire creative process within an allotted time frame and budget.
- Work with project managers and associate creative directors to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and deadlines met.
- Lead presentations and effectively communicate a creative vision.
- Collaborate with managers, designers, writers, other marketing team members, and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate concepts, themes, and messages
are represented effectively and consistently for the business objective(s) and audience(s).
- Strong conceptual, graphic design, type, and page layout skills for projects ranging from print to interactive to broadcast.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
- Responsible for all pre-production meetings for projects including photoshoots, video editing, broadcast, and fulfillment.
Skills & Qualifications (Must haves):
Persuasive and goal-oriented.
products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, or related field.
- Three or more years of hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design; proficient
use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools; demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to present creative work internally and to clients.
- Ability to collaborate with copywriters and graphic designers.
- Ability to collect and interpret feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to critically communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Ability to motivate and inspire top performance against assigned projects.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of
- Must understand design in multiple mediums — print, digital, mobile.
Passion for design; not satisfied with status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.