Talent Acquisition Executive
- October 23, 2023
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, Scheduling, hiring, managing, retaining the talents.
- Provide technical leadership in requirement understanding, and effective delivery in given TAT.
- To develop and carry out talent acquisition strategies for the company.
- Develop a company policy for talent assessment, benchmarking, and interviews.
- Source candidates and fill in vacant positions in the company.
- Anticipate future hiring needs by analysing the organization’s development.
- Manage the entire recruitment process.
- Counsel candidates regarding salary, company benefits, and work environment.
- Prepare a report on a monthly basis for key talent acquisition metrics.
- Work closely with the HR department to stay updated and meet the company’s hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other team members.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Create customized job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position in the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition.
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and online job portals.
- Profound with LinkedIn Recruitment Search tool.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within the organization.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar.
- Above 4+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar.
- Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous.