- October 23, 2023
Who are we ?
- One stop destination for all blockchain solutions .We are adept at assisting all blockchain efforts, including ICO, STO, NFT, DeFi and IEO and FinTech, flourish in an intensely competitive and extremely volatile market with our knowledge of and expertise in all industry fundamentals.
- We strive to make your visions for blockchain projects a reality and offer multi-chain services to help you better serve your clients and create enduring brand recognition and consumer loyalty.
- We have highly qualified experts in Blockchain marketing, recruiting, media management, press releases, conference production, and other services.
Who are we looking for ?
- We are looking for a graphic designer to join our design team and lead us in our design projects.
- You will be required to oversee the design project from end to end, starting from conceptualization to completion. You will also need to coordinate with the market team and lead your design team towards producing high-quality designs.
- To be successful as a graphic designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns.
- Ultimately, an excellent graphic designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
- If creating visually appealing and user-friendly graphics is your power, then we would like to have you on board.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Guide and advise team members in both the creative process and client management to foster stronger working relationships and solutions.
- Responsible for assigning tasks, overseeing and instructing on creative process, and ensuring on-time and delivery of projects.
- Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for a wide range of clients.
- Keeping informed on latest trends and forecasts.
- Brainstorm creative theme ideas and designs to support design projects.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics, apply typography techniques.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience of 5+ years as a Graphic Designer or similar role leadership role.
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign).
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts.
- Attention to visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field.