Roles and responsibilities:
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to brand our company’s services on digital platforms. Our ideal candidate should be experienced in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of digital marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding digital marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increasing brand awareness and profitability on the digital ground.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Developing strategic marketing campaigns to help achieve business results.
- Designing and delivering scalable marketing programs and campaigns that provide value-added content that is suited to clients and prospects needs as well as interests.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans including defining success criteria, measuring the effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results.
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with market developments and competitor strategies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a digital marketing manager.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.