Head of Finance
- October 20, 2023
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the process of generating and issuing invoices to clients.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience of working on filing GST Returns, reconciliation of GST accounts.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable, track outstanding invoices and follow up with clients to ensure timely payments.
- Driving the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
- Compliance and control systems, P/L management, cash flow planning, A&P budget controlling etc.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, internal controls, and regulatory requirements. Assist in internal and external audits.
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner.
- Manage the financial budgets and execute financial strategies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial management, with strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Proficiency in Financial softwares and tools.
- Experience of working with international clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 2+ Years of team handling experience.