Talent Acquisition Manager
- October 23, 2023
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager with a passion for matching qualified candidates to appropriate, available job openings. Builds and maintains candidate relationships to ensure a consistent talent pipeline.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for hiring, managing, retaining, and motivating the team.
- Provide technical leadership in requirement understanding, and effective delivery in given TAT. To develop and carry out talent acquisition strategies for the company.
- Develop a company policy for talent assessment, benchmarking, and interviews. Source candidates and fill in vacant positions in the company.
- Anticipate future hiring needs by analyzing the organization’s development. Manage the entire recruitment process.
- Counsel candidates regarding salary, company benefits, and work environment. Prepare a report on a monthly basis for key talent acquisition metrics.
- Work closely with the HR department to stay updated and meet the company’s hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other team members.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Create customized job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position in the company.
- Identify and refine the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews if possible or through virtual mode.
- Assess candidates information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references.
Requirements and Skills :
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Team Lead or similar role.
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and online job portals.
- Profound with LinkedIn Recruitment Search tool.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within the organization. Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends. Preferred Qualifications :
- Masters Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar.
- Above 6+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar. Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous.