- October 23, 2023
Roles and responsibilities:
- Act as a resource and advisor to practice management on human resources matters including performance management, coaching, new hire onboarding, integration, and company policies and procedures.
- Assess the functional, managerial, leadership, strategic competencies required by employees across levels and functions for the coming year in line with the business requirements.
- Assess the employee-wise gaps in terms of the above competencies from various sources namely Performance Appraisal, manager’s inputs, Talent Management process.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong blend of business and HR acumen, with a demonstrated ability to identify and solve complex problems, negotiate effectively, be data driven and provide expert consulting services to the organization.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Plan and organize social activities and events to promote team building, employee engagement, and a positive workplace culture.
- Develop and implement wellness programs that support employee health and well-being, encompassing physical, mental, and emotional health.
Skills and Qualifications:
- MBA graduate with a degree in Human Resources from premier institute will be preferred.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a HRBP role.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with employees, managers, and external partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.