Digital Marketing Manager
- January 3, 2023
Posted 3 months ago
A digital marketing manager is a specialist who manages multiple marketing campaigns while also managing a brand’s online presence and sales. They are responsible for conducting research, brainstorming with other experts, and producing material for effective campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manoeuvre digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle.
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs.
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders.
- Developing digital marketing strategies for websites, email, social media, SEO/SEM, and display advertising
- Creating, establishing, and sustaining our social media presence
- Discover trends and insights, then adjust spending and output depending on the knowledge
- Plan innovative and imaginative growth methods
- Analyse cutting-edge technologies. Where applicable, demonstrate thought leadership and perspective for adoption.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 4+ years of proven experience in Digital Marketing
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly imaginative with expertise in developing digital campaigns that engage, inform, and inspire
- A track record of successfully managing SEO/SEM, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
Perks of the company:
- 5 days working
- Exalted Culture
- Growth Oriented
- Amazing Pay
- Supportive Management
- Major Festive Holidays
- Flexible Working Hours
Leave A Comment